Re: MacOS X standalone lilypond app revisited

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: MacOS X standalone lilypond app revisited
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:51:45 +0200

Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
One of the other nice things of python is that we'd be able to run the
support scripts (both the wrapper for the standalone binary and
convert-ly) inside LilyPond.app.

A little technical question: do you write the Python code inside
XCode, or in another IDE, eg emacs?
(I'm waiting for my power book to be shipped, so soon I'll be
interested in LilyPond.app...)

I write inside emacs. I want to minimize the number of new things that I have to learn.