Re: review new info on file layout

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: review new info on file layout
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:53:39 -0800

On 29-Jan-06, at 10:26 PM, Don Blaheta wrote:

In 4.4 and 4.5, would it be better to say "A \score must contain exactly one music expression (possibly complex)"? Saying it must "begin with" a
music expression isn't saying quite enough.

The \score must _begin_ with the expression, and the whole point of those docs is to make the point that a music expression can be complex and long. If that point isn't clearly made on its own, then I should improve the rest of those docs, not that line.

Speaking of indents, you need to grep on "indent|ident"; you have a
tendency to confuse the two (I noticed an error one direction in 4.2 and
the other in 5.8).

Thanks.

The parenthetical at the top of 4.6 is a little confusing; maybe
  (line-based, with %, and block-based, with %{ ... %})

Already fixed.  I added other changes you mentioned.

Thanks,