Re: lilypond lily/context.cc lily/context-def.cc li...

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: lilypond lily/context.cc lily/context-def.cc li...
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 18:22:02 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:
How  is this possible? I thought I asked to test "make web" before
committing? This doubly wrong: the increment should be 2,
Oops, sorry (I don't think it affects make web, because stream events aren't used yet.)

well, the assert certainly is used.

and there is no trailing NULL in the call.
notabug. see definition of send_stream_event. I added a comment.

you're right, sorry.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com