Re: Scheme chapter: material for deletion

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Scheme chapter: material for deletion
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:19:19 -0700

On 19-May-06, at 1:31 PM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

In that case, make sure to also delete the examples in input/*/
that use \applyMusic, otherwise you will cause some confusion
(of course, some of these examples may be useful and should
preferably be rewritten as music functions instead).

\applyOutput is mentioned in 9.2.2 Creating contexts; is this reference worth keeping? Note that I'm not really familiar with \apply*, so I'm not in a good position to judge whether they should be kept in the docs or not.

Even if we decide to remove references to \apply* in the docs and in input/test/, I'm not going to touch input/regresssion/ :)