Re: documentation translation

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: documentation translation
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:24:52 +0100

Graham Percival escreveu:
John Mandereau wrote:
Graham Percival wrote:
Is there anything I should be doing (or not doing) while working on the docs?

I don't think so, except renaming input files of the user manual too
frequently.

I don't plan on doing that frequently, but we're currently overdue for a few renamings. (page => spacing, global => non-music, etc) I was going to wait until the git tracker was the official one, so we don't lose the file history with the rename (as we would in cvs).

git doesn't really track file renames specially, so it's not a reason to delay renaming. In general, we've found that if it's a good idea, then Just Do It.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com