Re: skyline vertical spacing

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: skyline vertical spacing
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 19:16:13 +0200

I have fixed all known regressions in the jneeman branch. The addition of max-slope skylines changes slightly the output of input/regression/laissez-vibrer.ly, but IMHO it looks better now (the ties aren't quite so close together).

I haven't yet made max-slope configurable or incorporated Erik's suggestion for increasing horizontal distance in skylines.

Are there any objections for me to merge the patch to HEAD?