Re: urgent: layout of first page

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: urgent: layout of first page
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:54:40 +0100 (CET)

I wrote:

  To circumvent this I would like to say

    page-top-space =
     #(if (not-first-page)
            (* 12 mm)
          0)
  within the \header block, however, it doesn't work.

I mean the \page block, of course.

> If you look in ly/titling-init.ly, you will find lines like
>   \on-the-fly #not-first-page \fromproperty #'header:instrument
> I'm not sure that it helps directly, but you can probably check the
> definition of #not-first-page.

Thanks, this was the first I tried.  However, the function
`not-first-page' asks for a `props' argument, and I wasn't able to
extract this properly or to write similar code which accesses the
current page number.

Ideally, the functions `not-first-page' and friends should work
unconditionally in the \page block, not only in variables which are
markup strings (scoreTitleMarkup, bookTitleMarkup, etc.)

    Werner