Re: No fonts found (versions 2.10.23 and above on OSX)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: No fonts found (versions 2.10.23 and above on OSX)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 11:50:06 -0700

Mo problems with OSX. Could it be the weird ~/.fontcache bug that we had around 2.11.17 or so?

John, if you remove your ~/.fontcache or ~/.fonts.cache-1 or ~/.fontconfig or whatever, and reinstall lilypond, does the problem go away?

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
I'll try to have a look this week.

What puzzles me is that you're the only one reporting problems.

Is anyone else seeing problems on MacOS X?