Re: glossary update

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: glossary update
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:34:44 +0100

Le samedi 15 décembre 2007 à 14:38 +0200, Till Rettig a écrit :
> Hi John,
>
> here a patch to lilypond/translation for the glossary. I mainly updated
> German translations, also two or three Finnish.

Thanks, but could you please send another patch without removing FIXMEs,
or at least by comment them (with '@c ')?  If we remove them without
having actually fixed things, we'll probably forget looking at it for
months or years.

> I was wondering about
> the "Direct" entry, meant already to remove it. Why do we need
> translation here if it refers to custos? Or then, if it is just the
> English translation of the word custos, it would be "Weiser" in German.

I know almost nothing about ancient notation, so I can't tell you.

Cheers,
John