Re: glossary update

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: glossary update
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:26:12 +0200

Graham Percival schrieb:
I think that in a few places I used a FIXME to mark missing
translations.

If anybody wants to maintain the glossary (Till?),
Hmm, I will think about it, actually I thought Kurtis would do this kind of work.
Well, I will have time only in January, but I will put it on my list.
 they're more
than welcome to do so.  It's a mess, and it really needs a
dedicated person who can spend a week putting it in order.