Re: partcombine, but including rests from quiet voices?

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: partcombine, but including rests from quiet voices?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:15:40 +0100

On Dec 17, 2007 4:26 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> Erik, is there a way to listen to that information wrt timing (measure
> boundaries, etc.)?

IIRC, the measure calculation magic is done by Timing_translator,
which is on the translator part of the back-end. I'm not sure though,
I don't have access to the source code right now. But if my memory is
correct, it may be possible to extract measure boundaries by
connecting a Timing_translator to the back-end while dumping the music
stream.

Erik