Re: Doc of 'style ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Doc of 'style ?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:18:13 +0100

Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) wrote:
As I know the stencil callback is unfortunately C code. So the valid styles are only present in the C sources.
That's a drawback of the current documentation system.
It's not really that bad, see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2008-03/msg00013.html

I made a quick search and notice that the documentation of style is missing in the following interfaces: custos-interface, system-start-delimiter-interface, dots-interface.

Anybody interested in doing some detective work in the C++ source code to
figure out what should be written in the documentation string for these interfaces?

  /Mats