Re: Doc of 'style ?

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Doc of 'style ?
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:28:41 +0100

2008/3/7, Rune Zedeler <address@hidden>:
> Quoting Valentin Villenave <address@hidden>:
>
>  > I can't wait to see how a "bezier-sandwich" looks like! :)
>
> That would be a tie/slur :-)

Oh, I see... what a self-explanatory name then :)

>  The top edge of the slur is a bezier, the bottom is a bezier where the
> control
>  points are just a bit different. Therefore "bezier-sandwich".

I get it. However, perhaps you'll agree with me when I say this could
be better documented; besides, by documenting it we could also help
users to tweak these stencils themselves.
Currently, the only stencil property that is really well documented is
text-interface, which is already very useful as it allows users to
replace anything by any text or musicglyph they want; if other stencil
possibilities were documented as well, users could even replace a
TrillSpanner by a slur, and tweak this slur the way they'd want :)

(side-question: how the hell can we achieve what Haipeng is asking
for??? -- but that's another story)

Cheers,
Valentin