Re: GDP: new Text documentation

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: GDP: new Text documentation
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:41:13 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

That's why I said that we're keeping the "all markup commands" --
people who like the entire list can see that, while people who
only want to see "alignment issues" can see that list.

I think that "common" is supposed to be "formatting text".  It
certainly shouldn't keep the current name.  "Global" should definitely
be "all markup commands".
Please note that the current "Global" list is not the full list, it's just the ones that so far haven't been sorted into the different categories, as far as I can see. If all the different categories (subsections!?) end up on the same HTML page, then I don't see the point of duplicating the information and also supplying a
list with all commands in sorted order.

  /Mats