Re: removing @lsr{} and only using @lsrdir{}

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: removing @lsr{} and only using @lsrdir{}
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:38:50 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
> We could then rename @lsrdir{} to @rlsr{} and use the same format
> as all the other @rfoo{} macros.  That would simply the doc
> source.
>
> Unless I hear voiciferous complaints before Monday, I'll remove
> @lsr{}.

Very good.  We'll be able to replace @lsr with @rlsr as soon as we use
texi2html to build the docs and I've modified makelsr.py or
lilypond-book so it uses doctitle header field as @section for each
snippet -- then we'd build the splitted HTML snippets document with
--split=chapter.

BTW would you like doctitle of snippets appear in Selected snippets in
the manuals?  This would make Selected Snippets clearer.  If you think
this is a good idea, this would be a lp-book fragment option like
[doctitle=CMD] where CMD is a Texinfo formatting or sectioning command
-- I'm thinking about using @emph for snippet names in Selected
snippets.

Cheers,
John