Re: Hello and question about the list

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Hello and question about the list
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:57:17 +0200

2008/7/16 Eric Knapp <address@hidden>:
> I guess that posts like this are not welcome on the devel list.

Please do not "guess" anything only because nobody has answered your
first post :-)

Actually I didn't know anything about the Chapman stick before reading
your post, so this allowed me to learn something; for the record, I
invite anyone without a clue to go see the Wikipedia page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapman_Stick

As for implementing specific support in LilyPond, that would be great
(we already include some contributions concerning Accordion support,
BagPipe support etc). So, any contribution will be welcome, and those
of us who have time to help you implementing it will be happy to do
so.

Cheers,
Valentin