Re: Hello and question about the list

From: Eric Knapp
Subject: Re: Hello and question about the list
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 07:42:17 -0500

Thanks, Joe.

I certainly hope that I can do what I want with just Scheme and the
interfaces. My C++ is very rusty! I haven't done any for at least a
decade. I'll be asking questions on the user list. I have one there
now that is a hard one. Once I have something that works for me I'll
ask about how to contribute it to the project.

-Eric