Re: Hello and question about the list

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Hello and question about the list
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 08:10:08 +1000

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 14:40 -0500, Eric Knapp wrote:
> I guess that posts like this are not welcome on the devel list. Please
> accept my apologies for polluting and I will post questions on the
> user list instead.

user is probably the correct list, as long as you are only adding scheme
code that uses lilypond's public interfaces. If you start modifying the
lilypond source code itself, this would be the correct list for
questions. Also, if you want your modifications to be included in
lilypond (once they're ready), then this is the right list also.

Joe