Re: Build requires t1asm

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Build requires t1asm
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 22:41:30 +0200

On 2008/07/18 17:07 +0200, Karl Hammar wrote:
> > Also, it would be nice if some of these perverse hackers could just
> > add an autoconf check for said program.
>
> Hmm, something like [1] (s/inkscape/t1asm/) ?

Ah, many thanks for the hint, I didn't know how to write an autoconf
check, and am currently a bit lazy and tired after exams to RTFM.

> [1] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2007-10/msg00002.html

The regtest using Inkscape has been disabled, because a newer Inkscape
version provided in Fedora 8 updates popped up a GTK dialog box in batch
mode. Han-Wen, did you report that bug to Inkscape folks?  I'll try to
check it sooner or later (added on my todo).  If we can reenable this
regtest, we'll finally apply your patch :-)

Cheers,
John