Re: post-GDP doc team

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: post-GDP doc team
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:25:02 -0300

Me too!

Graham, despite all the grumping, you've managed to pull off what none
of the previous maintainers/hackers managed to do: train a
disorganized band of users into a lean mean documentation machine.  My
hat's off!

Many thanks for all the hours you put in, and we hope to see you
around from time to time.