Re: MacOS python/GUI issues

From: Chris Sawer
Subject: Re: MacOS python/GUI issues
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 09:31:44 +0100

On Mac OS X 10.4.11 x86 double-clicking on the app does nothing. Launching the binary from the command line directly gives:

~ $ ./Desktop/LilyPond.app/Contents/MacOS/LilyPond
Bus error

Chris

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
See

  http://lilypond.org/~hanwen/lilypad.tar.bz2

this does not include lilypond itself, but if gui wrapper works, I
will put it in the next builds for GUB.  Can people verify on the
following platforms?

  10.3 PPC
  10.4 PPC
  10.5 PPC (?)