Re: Doc main page: too many parentheses

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: Doc main page: too many parentheses
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 00:47:19 +0200

On 25.10.2008 (23:06), Francisco Vila wrote:
> It's me, or aren't  there too many adjacent parenthesized phrases in
> the Doc main page?

Now that you mention it: yes. Another thing on that page: is the music
glossary really only for non-English users? I think not.

Eyolf

--
Speaking of Godzilla and other things that convey horror:

With a purposeful grimace and a Mongo-like flair
He throws the spinning disk drives in the air!
And he picks up a Vax and he throws it back down
As he wades through the lab making terrible sounds!
Helpless users with projects due
Scream "My God!" as he stomps on the tape drives, too!

Oh, no!  He says Unix runs too slow!  Go, go, DECzilla!
Oh, yes!  He's gonna bring up VMS!  Go, go, DECzilla!"

* VMS is a trademark of Digital Equipment Corporation.
* DECzilla is a trademark of Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of Death, Inc.
                -- Curtis Jackson