Re: shorthand for autoBeam control

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: shorthand for autoBeam control
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:22:06 -0400

2008/10/25 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>

On 10/25/08 5:23 PM, "Trevor Bača" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 3:23 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> Trevor, you wrote Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:26 PM
>>

>>> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 4:27 PM, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>

>>> Maybe a quick mention of c[ ] in the manual could alert other modern(ist)
>>> composers of the availability of the feature?
>>
>> Happy to do so.  Could you please provide a minimal snippet to show
>> how this might be used in practice?  The examples you attached are
>> too complex to illustrate the point, and the simplistic examples I've tried
>> don't look good.
>
> OK, great!
>
> Maybe something like this?

Are there any uses of [] without using \set?  If you always use \set when
you use [] it will go in the snippets, instead of the main body of the
manual.

Check the final example in that suggested block. If you want a 'lone' note with flat flags on both sides, then you use [ ] without \set.

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden