Re: Patch for ja doc and two Questions

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: Re: Patch for ja doc and two Questions
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 01:12:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hello guys,

Graham Percival <graham <at> percival-music.ca> wrotes
> > > Yes, I'm a very "nice" person.  ;)
> >
> > The humor like yours may be called "Oyaji Gyagu" in Japan
>
> Hidoi!  Boku wa oyaji desu?  Boku wa tada san-juu-sai!  :(
>
> Translation: you're mean!  I'm an old man?  I'm only 30 years old!

Sorry! I do not know you guys can speak Japanese.
But a man whose age is over thirty has certain qualification to be an "Oyagi".
It means a matured man rather than an old man. I am an "Oyagi" too and love
"Oyagi Gyagu" :-)

Thanks,
Sawada, Yoshiki