Re: Patch for ja doc and two Questions

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Patch for ja doc and two Questions
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 01:34:25 +0100

Sawada a écrit :
It does not work. But I fixed Lilypond-book.py as following:
(line 939)
    if not langdefs.LANGDICT[document_language].enable_ly_identifier_l10n:
       ^^^
I guess the property name "enable_ly_identifier_l10n" should be changed to
"disable_ly_identifier_l10n".
I prefer to avoid double negations, but I fixed it anyway. Sorry for the confusion, I wrote this code too late at night :-)

I am sure. I have one question about this. Should I include untranslated texinfo
files into patches? For example, I am translating Learning Manual, but do not
start to translate "rhythms.itely" yet. Should I include "rhythms.itely" into
"Documentation/ja/user/" for patches? In fact, I can do "make web" only with
"lilypond.tely", "notation.itely" and "pitches.itely".

"Skeleton" .itely files (i.e. files which don't contain any translation) should be added only if you have already translated some portion in the same manual. As you probably haven't translated anything in the Notation Reference (NR, lilypond.tely) yet, you needn't add
any .itely file that belongs to the NR.

Best,
John