Re: starting 2.13 soon

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: starting 2.13 soon
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 22:34:45 +0800

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 03:22:30PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Ok, I've just modified the VERSION file with a great fanfare.  And
> > by "great fanfare" I mean sitting in my room in my underwear,
> > listening to a BBC radio documentary about torturers.
> > ... yeah, sometimes even *I* can't make up stories weirder than
> > real life.
>
> You have a room in your underwear?  Please no puns about wormholes.

I have lots of room in my underwear, baby.  ;)

... that would make a lot more sense if "David" was a female name.
Of course, it might also get me accused of sexual harassment in
the workplace.  If this counts as a workplace.  Actually, I
suppose it could be considered harassment even if "David" is a
male name.  Which it is, of course.

... and I also just realized that my attempted boast about the
size (i.e. it tents the cloth, creating room) is actually more
likely to be interpreted in the opposite direction (it's so small
there's lots of empty space).

Hmm.  All in all, not my best joke ever.