Re: starting 2.13 soon

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: starting 2.13 soon
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:59:07 +0800

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 07:14:15PM +0100, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009 schrieb Graham Percival:
> > Unless anybody complains within the next 48 hours, we'll switch to
> > 2.13 and get started with all the major changes.  If somebody
> > complains, then we'll wait until 2.12.3 is out, and then move to
> > .13.
>
> Any update on this? Can we expect the switch to 2.13 (and thus
> also conversion rules being allowed again) anytime soon?

Well, 504 is a lot longer than 48 hours, so having heard no
complaints, I say we do it now.

If GUB3 is currently working and Han-wen feels like spending an
hour or two cutting a release and there are no problems -- all
three assumptons being fairly tenuous -- then I suppose we could
wait until 2.12.3 is out there.  But I'm highly tempted to say
"screw it" and jump to .13 right now.