Re: delaying new website after 2.14

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: delaying new website after 2.14
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 02:03:24 +0200

2009/7/11 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> What about switching to the new website, but adding a note on the
> first page to say that it hasn't been translated yet, but those
> preferring other languages can browse the old website *here link*?

I vote for this. The note should be translated, of course.

Don't forget that most of the old pages are still being linked from
everywhere. Will we give the visitor a substitution page for them or a
redirecting mechanism? I propose to redirect deleted pages to the new
home page where the aforementioned note appears.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org