Re: GUB test file naming

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: GUB test file naming
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:14:22 -0300

When we transitioned from gub2 to gub3, the build numbers on the
installers, and all manner of documentation tarballs got broken: the
.py scripts inserted the build number implying that I have to connect
to lilypond.org from brazil for every build I did.  I kludged up a fix
to have the gub scripts output a HEAD buildnumber, so I could release
2.13.1 (or was it .2?).  I have never gotten round to making a real
fix.