Re: More documentation restructure issues

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: More documentation restructure issues
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 16:33:34 +0200

Le dimanche 26 juillet 2009 à 21:30 -0700, Patrick McCarty a écrit :
> 1) The following directories are missing copies of the stylesheets:
>
>     Documentation/changes/

This directory shouldn't be present; in Documentation/GNUmakefile new
terminology, changes.tely is in UNSPLITTED_HTML_MANUALS.  Duh, I might
do very soon what I initially planned to do in several weeks: factorize
texinfo makefiles for English and translated docs, i.e. merge most of
doc-i18n-root stepmake template into texinfo.  This is now possible as
the amount of translation-specific hacking has sufficiently decreased
(see commits I just pushed).  This will produce even more complex but
easier to maintain makefiles.  This also means brain-surgery again,
btw :-/

>     input/regression/
>     input/regression/musicxml/

Oops, yes, I'll get this fixed for tomorrow.

> 2) The links for snippet images need to be fixed on this page:
>
>     Documentation/changes/index.es.html

This is the same issue as above.

Best,
John