Re: Feature request: 'line' articulation

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: Feature request: 'line' articulation
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:46:01 +0900

2009/7/27 Michael Käppler <address@hidden>:
> Additionately, maybe it would be nice to increase the >relative<
> thickness of the stroke on smaller staff sizes as it's described in NR
> 4.2.1 for the Feta font. Otherwise the line will look too thin at
> smaller staff sizes, I think.

Ah, interesting point. I have no clue, though, how to achieve this
code-wise (i.e., how to specify different glyph shapes for different
font sizes). Can anyone (Werner, perhaps?) point me in the right
direction? Also, by what amount is the glyph weight usually increased
(what exactly does that mean, anyway)?

Thanks,
Max