Re: New markup commands: \left-brace & \right-brace.

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: New markup commands: \left-brace & \right-brace.
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:31:27 +0000

On 2009/07/17 01:40:04, Carl wrote:
Code looks good to me.

Thanks for taking a look.

http://codereview.appspot.com/8874/diff/5202/4204#newcode2623
Line 2623: (ly:font-get-glyph font (string-append "brace"
(number->string n)))))
Do we want to keep line length to <80 chars?

Definitely.

I've turned on column numbers in Emacs to remind me not to breach the
80th column (keeping the window unmaximized helps too). :)

http://codereview.appspot.com/8874/diff/5202/4205#newcode555
Line 555: "Find the index between START and END (an integer) which
Use @var{start} instead of START ?
Use (_i "docstring") to allow internationalization?

OK, will do.  It's probably a good habit to get into if it saves hassle
in the future.

Do you have any idea how we're going to implement documentation of these
functions?  I'm imagining it'll require some kind of macro which would
override the default behaviour of `define-public' when
documentation-generate.scm is run.

Regards,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/8874