Re: integration of general/web in main

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: integration of general/web in main
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:31:57 +0200

Op woensdag 12-08-2009 om 15:39 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Graham
Percival:

> Jan, I'm glad that you're very enthusiastic about the new website,

That's a nice way of putting it...  I do like the new web site,
but I'd feel bad if what we now have goes life, so I put in
some effort to help this time ;-)

> but did you check with John about this integration?  He was
> working on the Documentation build system, so this might have
> duplicated some of his efforts.

Oops.  Let's hope we've been making orthogonal fixes :-)

Anyway, I converted the original essay to texinfo, it's in

    Documentation/automated-engraving

so that we can go live with a nice, working essay, see

    http://lilypond.org/~janneke/automated-engraving/

it could do with some css/layouting...

Jan.

AvatarĀ®: http://AvatarAcademy.nl    | http://lilypond.org