Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Web examples now in master. (was: integrating)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:09:54 -0700

On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 02:04:11PM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Op donderdag 13-08-2009 om 16:46 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Graham
> Percival:
>
> > 3)  Jan, please move web-gop/texinfo/examples/*.ly  into
> > master/Documentation/general/examples/.
>
> Done.  Someone should check granados.ly and sesto.ly.

I spent two more hours working on this.
Documentation/general/examples/granados.ly is broken due to the
new spacing code (I commented out the ly, to simplify the
makefile).

Jonathan: if you want to change anything, for example
orchestral.ly, please do so on master.  It's not urgent; this can
wait until your tendonitis is better.  I'm sure that Joe would
appreciate a minimal example from granados, but again this can
wait.

I'll start looking at the rest of the integration now.