Re: neo-modern-voice?

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: neo-modern-voice?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:06:05 +0200

>>> Not quite.  Compare your additions to the previous rule
>>> (neo-modern-cautionary).
>>
>> done
>
> It's still not right: the indentation level is too shallow.  Are you
> using an editor which changes tabs to spaces?
>
> I've added a patch which shows how it should look.

This is because this file is a real mess mixing tabs and spaces! And
you do not display tabs as I do so the indentation looks different for
you and me. But as you said you did not bother having only spaces, I
used only spaces... Now here is the patch (I hope the last one) with
mixed tabs and spaces as it is for other styles. But I still think we
should chose between spaces and tabs, not mix both.

Thanks,

Frédéric