Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Add option to indicate frets by letters in tablature (issue164063)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 08:55:32 -0000

Carl Sorensen wrote Monday, December 21, 2009 12:58 AM

I've never had anybody turn down a patch by me because I had the wrong number of indents, ore even call me on it, because the rules are not well enough understood by us mere mortals (it's all in the indenter code). I think if you always did 2 space indentation consistently nobody would
complain.

I'm pretty sure Neil did in patch set 3 to 164063.
Reitveld gives error 500 when I try to view it now,
so I can't double-check though.  That's why I asked
the question.

Actually, with the information on Neil's link

Here's a link which explains it a bit more clearly:
http://evalwhen.com/scmindent/index.html

I can see why these different indents might be useful,
but only if we are very strict on implementing them.

Should we be?

Trevor