Re: Line breaking, simple-spacer, etc.

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Line breaking, simple-spacer, etc.
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 02:33:55 -0500

Quoting Joe Neeman <address@hidden>:

We create lots of extra grobs (eg. a BarNumber at every bar line) but
most of them are not drawn. See the break-visibility property in
item-interface.

Thanks Joe, this explanation does help a lot. I hope I am not abusing your (and the list's) patience by asking another question:

In define-markup-commands.scm, there are references to things like wordwrap-internal-markup-list and make-wordwrap-internal-markup-list. For example, in the function define-builtin-markup-list-command, there is the application (make-wordwrap-internal-markup-list #t args). I can not find where these functions are defined. Grepping the whole source tree only yields occurrences where they are applied. I presume there must be some sort of dynamic building of the name and binding it to the the body (also there is the question then, how is the body constructed)?