Re: Line breaking, simple-spacer, etc.

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Line breaking, simple-spacer, etc.
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:10:35 -0000

Werner LEMBERG Wednesday, February 10, 2010 8:01 AM

In define-markup-commands.scm, there are references to things like
wordwrap-internal-markup-list and
make-wordwrap-internal-markup-list.  For example, in the function
define-builtin-markup-list-command, there is the application
(make-wordwrap-internal-markup-list #t args). I can not find where
these functions are defined.  Grepping the whole source tree only
yields occurrences where they are applied. I presume there must be some sort of dynamic building of the name and binding it to the the body (also there is the question then, how is the body constructed)?

Those functions are created by the define-markup-list-command macro
(defined in markup.scm).

... and used to define wordwrap-internal-markup-list at line 975
in scm/define-markup-commands.scm, for example.

Trevor