website translation build: got blah.xy.html files

From: Graham Percival
Subject: website translation build: got blah.xy.html files
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:54:48 +0000

We're now building the fr and es translations of the website:
    http://lilypond.org/~graham/website/index.es.html

The next steps are:
1) es+fr translators: if you do "make website", you'll see a huge
number of warnings.  Mostly because you've changed the node names of
Changes and Old downloads.  Please fix your web/news.itexi to refer to
the right node names.

2) me and/or John: making the automatic translation thingie work.

3) anybody who wants a laugh: take a look at website.make.  This is an
example of how NOT to do a loop in a makefile.  Especially not a loop
that involves a sed command.  It's funny.  Laugh.  If you complain
about how bad it is, I'll rudely invite you to send a patch that fixes
it, while complaining about how much of a loser you are/were for
leaving this build stuff up to me, when *obviously* I can't be trusted
to write a decent makefile.