Re: website translation build: got blah.xy.html files

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: website translation build: got blah.xy.html files
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:30:35 +0000

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 09:33:38PM +0100, Francisco Vila wrote:
> 2010/2/17 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:
> > We're now building the fr and es translations of the website:
> >    http://lilypond.org/~graham/website/index.es.html
>
> I think that all links in translated pages point to English pages.

Yes, I know.  See point 2 in the original announcement.  Some
magic needs to happen.

> The
> offline website generated by make doc doesn't have this problem.

We can't use make doc on the webserver, so that doesn't help.
(other than the notion that we can trawl through those makefiles
and python scripts and try to figure out how to make it work,
which is precisely what I've spent the past two months doing)