Re: Testing needed for 2.13.15

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Testing needed for 2.13.15
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 18:07:36 +0000

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 10:45:18PM +0000, James wrote:
> Now this is what I get.
>
> james-iMac:~ james$
> ../../../../Applications/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond
> /Users/james/Desktop/lilytest/Untitled.ly
>
> GNU LilyPond 2.13.14
> Segmentation fault

Could you try adding a -v or -vv or -V or -VV or something between
the lilypond and your file?  that would give us some more info.

James Bailey, could you try to compare notes with James Lowe to
see what's up?  You're both on OSX.  If it works for one person
but not the other, then something weird is up.  Maybe try deleting
the font cache?

Oh, speaking of that, could somebody add "deleting the font cache"
to the new website faq?

I'm sick again, and do not wish to think.  Or swallow.  ouch.

not-cheers,