Re: mac osx terminal instructions

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: mac osx terminal instructions
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 22:56:10 +0100

On 9 Mar 2010, at 22:23, Graham Percival wrote:

Among the resources the LilyPond Application adds are some UNIX programs it uses. The idea is to get the right versions. In fact it doesn't: guile
will call the stuff /usr/local/ even if LilyPond has its own stuff.

That's a bug.

I don't expect it to be fixed anytime soon, but it's definitely
not desired behavior.

Sure, I just mentioned as an example of the problems that may arise even if one tries to separate directories.

I suspect it is because libltdl calls checks in the standard locations, even though one must open the one (or same version) that was used when compiling guile.

  Hans