Re: website translation infrastructure

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: website translation infrastructure
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:33:51 +0200

El día 3 de abril de 2010 13:50, Francisco Vila
<address@hidden> escribió:
> Here is what I've done so far. See attached diff.  Now we have nice
> es/ and English pages working, but other languages are a complete
> mess, for example French pages have the "other languages" message
> dozens of times repeated and links have fr.fr.fr.fr... in their URLs.
> This is my first incursion into the build labyrinth, so clues
> appreciated. What am I doing so bad?

I have just discovered that, for my surprise, this still happens
without my changes, see for example

  out-website/website/manuals.nl.html

therefore, I didn't cause it and maybe I could apply them to get the
manual links properly translated. Attaching again as a patch.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com