Re: patch to fully obsolete skeleton files

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: patch to fully obsolete skeleton files
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 16:23:25 +0100

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 09:18:20AM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:

> This looks good to me (but it's not at all my area of expertise).  I think
> we should use US spelling (normalize instead of normalise) as that's the
> LilyPond standard.

Not only that, but it's the Oxford spelling!
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_spelling
"Although many people therefore incorrectly regard -ize as an
Americanism, the form -ize has been in use in English since the
16th century."

I can't (effectively) look at the patch until I'm at university
tomorrow, so that'll wait.