Re: patch to fully obsolete skeleton files

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: patch to fully obsolete skeleton files
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:03:23 +0100

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 5:32 PM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Op donderdag 08-04-2010 om 16:23 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Graham
> Percival:
>> I can't (effectively) look at the patch until I'm at university
>> tomorrow, so that'll wait.
>
> Well, FINE!  In that case, look at the 3rd iteration attached,
> fixes a perl warning that I missed.

"muzieknotatie voor iedereen" looks great over here, in both the
independent make website and the general make doc!  Please push, and
add "nl" to the WEB_LANGS in make/website.make.

As you noted, fr still has 14 errors/warnings, but that's a lot fewer
than 500.  :)

I agree that we should use texi2html's "spelling" of "normalise".