Re: Can not make install

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Can not make install
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:42:58 +0200

2010/4/22 Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

> What if you just write "This is the LilyPond website" ?  I mean, does
> it really need to be "this file doucments xyz" ?  That sounds like a
> really weird (and stupid) requirement of for texinfo or info or
> whatever, if it's true.

Putting it in a comment does not work. Your proposal of an alternative
string does not work.

I have even inserted a single additional space between 'This' and
'file' and it still does not work: as you'll understand I'm not going
to test all possible strings. No joke.

Here is another patch named 0999-... with an added comment as Werner suggested.

The above tests were made with texinfo upgraded to 4.13a, so the
difference must be anywhere else.  Do you still want to know the exact
commit? Bisects are time-consuming... OK, I'll do it.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com