PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 18:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

Here's a patch to reorganize the music functions material in
Notation and Extending.  This also includes (finally) some
code to auto-document the available type predicates in
type-p-name-alist.

Before I finish the re-editing, however, I'd like to see how
this question gets answered:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-04/msg00350.html

Notwithstanding that specific issue, any suggestions,
objections, etc?

- Mark