Re: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Doc: Reorganize music functions material.
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 17:21:27 +0100

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 06:34:53PM -0700, Mark Polesky wrote:
> Notwithstanding that specific issue, any suggestions,
> objections, etc?

I object to the scheme indentation -- to the extent that we have a
standard for lilypond input files (which isn't much), we follow
normal scheme indentation.

And before you ask, yes, we have a tracker issue open for an
automatic tool to do this indentation (both standalone and for the
docs), and yes, this might be formalized during GLISS.
(or rather: the question of whether it should be formalized at all
will be raised, and depending on the answer, an official standard
might be created)