Re: before-title-spacing mess up with automatic page breaks

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: before-title-spacing mess up with automatic page breaks
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 12:39:36 -0400

Thanks Xavier,

I opened Bug 1112. I have been fixing bugs and implementing new features in the area of page breaking for some past while, so in all probability I'll end up being the one fixing this, too -- because it is the kind of bug which is likely to affect our book here, too.

BTW should I send this to bug-lilypond, at least to keep a track of
this issue

Since both Joe and I are subscribed to both -bug and -devel, and to keep track of issues there is the tracker which now contains the bug anyway, I'd say re-posting in -bug would not be very useful. But for the future, yes, -bug is the more natural place for reports like yours.

Boris