Re: before-title-spacing mess up with automatic page breaks

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: before-title-spacing mess up with automatic page breaks
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:16:23 +0200

2010/6/9 Boris Shingarov <address@hidden>:

> Thanks Xavier,

Hi Boris.

You're welcome!
Reporting bugs is so little compared to the joy of using LilyPond or
compared to the work you all do in LilyPond development.
Actually I am the one that should say thanks.  :D

> I opened Bug 1112.  I have been fixing bugs and implementing new
> features in the area of page breaking for some past while, so in all
> probability I'll end up being the one fixing this, too -- because it
> is the kind of bug which is likely to affect our book here, too.

Thanks... and good luck!

> Since both Joe and I are subscribed to both -bug and -devel, and to
> keep track of issues there is the tracker which now contains the bug
> anyway, I'd say re-posting in -bug would not be very useful.  But for
> the future, yes, -bug is the more natural place for reports like yours.

I am subscribed to almost every LilyPond mailing list too.
Yes, usually I report bugs on bug- but I hadn't this time, and I don't
know why...

Could you maybe add this one on the tracker too?
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2010-06/msg00056.html

I posted it on bug- a few days ago but it seems nobody has added it yet
(although Joe replied).

Many thanks,
Xavier

--